As a mobile web app developer the last thing you want to hear is about how slow the web app is. It is important that one must carefully think about reducing and optimizing each byte and server transfer to reduce the user's wait time. The web app developers at IT Solution know the exact tips and tricks that can help optimize the performance of your mobile web app and minimize latency.
Keeping abreast of the evolving web technologies, we have been continuously shaping our services to meet the growing demand for fast, secure and interactive websites:
Full-cycle website design and development: creating a website from scratch, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, quality assurance as well as maintenance and support;
Redesign: porting your legacy website, including all the data, to a new, modern solution (it can be another content management system) with a slick and responsive user interface;
Web application development and integration: enriching your website with out-of-the-box and custom social networking apps, payment solutions, advanced analytics and other tools to increase user engagement;
Migration to cloud: moving your existing website and applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and other cloud services to improve scalability and administration and lessen costs;
Maintenance and support:
- Creating new features and fixing bugs;
- Enhancing scalability and performance to welcome the growing number of visitors and data;
- Improving the website structure to better address user demand;
- Increasing compliance with SEO standards for advanced content marketing strategies;
- Performing security audit and updates to protect data and users.
Mobile-driven development: adapting your website for mobile phones and tablets of all platforms and screen sizes as well as using the portal as a back-end for a mobile app.
Some of the methods we follow include:
· Image Optimization
· Database Queries
· Content Delivery Networks
· Code Compression
Benefits of Web Apps over Native & Hybrid Apps
If your goals are primarily related to marketing or public communications, having a mobile web app makes more sense as a practical first step in your mobile outreach strategy. This is because web apps have several benefits over having native or hybrid apps, which include:
Why Choose IT Solution for Web Development?
We at IT Solution understand the different business models and requirements of our clients and deliver the results as per their needs. We have access to the latest technologies which help us to develop new and innovative mobile web app designs. Some of the reasons you need to IT Solution web application development to us include:
· We deliver a feature-rich mobile web app which fulfills the client's requirements
· Our team of expert web app developers has the capability to develop responsive and highly optimized web apps
· We provide web application development services at highly cost effective prices which can reduce your development costs
· We follow a transparent development methodology and the client in the loop at every stage of the process
· Our support continues even after the web app is developed which includes regular maintenance and update